MLPA provides IT services Australia wide
- Did you know that 99% of all IT work can be done remotely, using remote support technology? For the remaining 1% of the time (or whenever you need it) we travel to you. MLPA can meet your IT needs, anywhere in Australia.
- Immediate remote support, where ever you are or where ever your business travels take you
- On those occasions when you just want someone ‘on site’, we enjoy travel and are happy to travel to your location
- With drop shipping and fast couriers and rapid IT support responses, we find that we can give you ‘Big City’ expertise but with “Small Business/Local” service and care levels. We aspire to provide a quicker and better outcome for you than you might be used to getting from an IT provider! It truly is a small world these days.
1300 85 84 86