- Surface Pro 3 is the winner in the 2015 “Best Mobile Tablet” category at the “World Mobile Congress”
- One of the first devices in history to combine the power of a full PC with a touch tablet form factor
- Fully digitised pressure sensitive pen
- Optional magnetic click on keyboard turns device into a notebook/ultrabook
- This landmark device is also very reasonably priced with a mid-range model retailing in Australia for around $1500
- The smaller, cheaper less powerful sibling, the Surface 3, RRPs for under $1000!
- If you need flexibility, portability and want a touch device that runs a full productivity operating system then look no further than the Surface Pro 3
- Tablet that replaces your laptop
- Docking station available
Contact MLPA to order yours and for more details and usage advice.